• Some products and services that ZOZO HUB offers may have supplemental details about information collection, use, and sharing relating to those products and services.
What we collect:
Information you give us. We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things such as:
• Postal address
• Email address
• Phone number
• Bank Details
In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
• Driver's license number (for example, if you return a product)
• Citizenship/Passport Number (for example, if you apply for credit)
• Location information (such as when you ask us to tell you about nearby stores or use our digital properties)
• Demographic and lifestyle information (if you sign up for a registry)
• Survey responses
Information you give us about others. You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a product recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. Information collected automatically online.
We may collect information about your interactions with us including, for example:
• The type of device or browser you’re using
• Your IP address
• Your browsing behavior while on our website • The URLs of the websites you visited before visiting our site (these are called “referring URLs”) • IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device) • MAC address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
How we use the information we collect:
• Identifying you on our digital properties in order to customize your experience
• Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
• Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
• Tracking and confirming online orders
• Delivering and installing products
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Preventing and identifying fraud and other illegal activity
• Engaging in internal uses such as data analytics with the purpose of enhancing existing and creating new products and services
• Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements and contractual obligations.
How we share your information. ZOZO HUB does not exchange your personal information for monetary consideration. We share your information only in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future ZOZO HUB companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
• Scheduling and performing product installations
• Providing customer care and technical support, including servicing products
• Sending ZOZO HUB marketing communications and providing advertising services
• Personalizing the customer experience on our digital properties
• Fulfilling subscription services
• Conducting research and analysis
• Detecting fraud and other illegal activity
You may at any time:
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
• Update and correct your personal information
• Deactivate your account
• Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
• Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
• Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “contact us” below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
Protecting children's privacy. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that a child under age 13 may have provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact.